New Post has been published on http://www.sanantonio-computerrepair.com/joomla-extensions/twitter-timeline-slider-pro/
Twitter Timeline Slider Pro
Twitter Timeline Slider Pro (Module) for Joomla! – Display Tweets, Favorites, Lists, Searches or Custom Streams
Joomla Version Compatibility Information – This package includes: (1 Module)
Twitter Timeline Slider Pro for Joomla! 2.5-3.x – Version 1.00 Updated 11-15-2015
- ➤ 1 Module
- ➤ Display Tweets for an individual User
- ➤ Showing of all Favorites for any Public Twitter User
- ➤ Display any Public Twitter List
- ➤ Display any Search Query or Hashtag Stream
- ➤ Display a Custom Defined Tweet Stream
All of the following style variations are available in the module configuration settings:
- Theme: Light or Dark.
- Link color: Note that some icons in the widget will also appear this color.
- Width: (units are pixels.)
- Height: (units are pixels.)
- Styling: Controls the widget layout and appearance:
- noheader: Hides the timeline header.
- nofooter: Hides the timeline footer and Tweet box, if included in the Twitter Timeline Widget you choose.
- noborders: Removes all borders within the widget (between Tweets, cards, around the widget.) See also: border-color .
- noscrollbar: Crops and hides the main timeline scrollbar, if visible. Please consider that hiding standard user interface components can affect the accessibility of your website.
- transparent: Removes the background color.
- Border color: Change the border color used by the widget. Takes an #abc123 hex format color.
- Language: The widget language is detected from the page, based on the HTML lang attribute of your content. You can also set the HTML lang attribute manually.
- Tweet limit: To fix the size of a timeline to a preset number of Tweets use this setting. Since the widget is of a fixed size, it will not poll for updates when using this option.
- Web Intent Related Users: As per the Tweet and follow buttons, you may provide a comma-separated list of user screen names as suggested followers to a user after they reply, Retweet, or favorite a Tweet in the timeline.
Installation and Configuration
- Download the Module from our website.
- Login to your Joomla backend and click ‘Extension Manager”.
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and find the location where you saved the download to your computer.
- Select the module that you wish to install.
- Press ‘Upload & Install’.
- Under ‘Extensions’ on the Menu select ‘Module Manager’.
- In ‘Filter’ type ‘Twitter Timeline Slider’ and click ‘Go’.
- Click on ‘Twitter Timeline Slider’ to open the Module Configuration.
- Set your module position (try debug).
- Change the module status to ‘Published’.
- Set your menu assignment to the pages where you wish the module to display.
- Choose the Type of Timeline that you wish to display.
- Log into your Twitter account and search for Twitter Widget (or use this link https://twitter.com/settings/widgets).
- Using Twitter create the type of Widget you wish to display and save it.
- It is important that you create a Twitter Widget of the same type that you select in the Joomla module.
- Click on the embed code and look for the ‘Twitter ID’ number (you will need this in the Joomla configuration).